Spicy Garden Salsa Pint


SKU 102650 Category


Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 2 tbsp (31g), Servings 16, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20, Fat Cal 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Spicy Garden Salsa Pint”

Your email address will not be published.