New Position Open 2023:
BAKERY PRODUCTION – 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Seaquist Orchards Farm Market is looking to hire two individuals to work a flexible year-round position in our bakery. We offer a fun, fast-paced and friendly work environment. We have work available immediately. We offer competitive pay, overtime pay, year-round housing if needed, shopping discounts, other benefits, and more. Read more here.
Visit the listing to apply at jobsindoorcounty.com
- Did you know our canning kitchen produces 300,000+ jars per year? It’s a fast paced, (newly) automated, creative, innovative, FUN environment to work in and team to be a part of. We are looking for someone who is strong, can easily lift 50+ lb, stand all day, lift/bend/crouch/reach, is able-bodied, is driven and willing to take direction. Please email lisa@seaquistorchards.
com for an application today! Or call, 920-854-4199 if you have questions.
- Weather dependent, 1-4 days per week. Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to follow directions well. This is the perfect opportunity for a retired person who wants some work or anyone who can work weather dependent days. Hours can be flexible. A great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the orchards all season long!
- Help prune, pick fruit and other farm or processing tasks. Must be able bodied, able to lift, stand all day and enjoy working outdoors. Speaking Spanish would be a bonus, but not required.
- We need help in MANY areas for cherry season, if you have experience operating equipment, you may be the perfect fit to help run harvest equipment. We also have openings for a variety of positions in the cherry processing plant, which is in Egg Harbor. These jobs are excellent opportunities to work a lot of hours in a few short weeks. Help the iconic Door County cherry get from tree to table!